Want to feel like Lady of the Manor for your Hen Party?
Look no further than Hurstone House. Overlooking the wonderful Somerset countryside this house has a magnificent presence. Just about perfect for sunny get togethers in the summer and enchanting fireside evenings in the winter. Looking out from the house and terrace you will surely delight in Hurstone’s idyllic setting. Enjoy the special qualities Hurstone has to offer by lighting the wood burning stoves and open fires, book one of the many nearby activities or invite party pampering to Hurstone and perhaps treat yourself to our recommended catering providers to make full use of its’ facilities, comfort and beautiful views. Why not explore the local countryside or get the board games out before strolling down to the local pub for a few bottles of wine (they also serve great food).
- The gorgeous wisteria in the summer months - perfect for some group photos
- The welcoming charm and feel-good atmosphere
- Large open reception rooms
- Log fires in winter
- The closeness of a fantastic country pub that even has a private dining room for those slightly raucious meals out!
- Cute little touches like board games, spare wellington boots and walking maps.