Hurstone - Dog Rules
1 well behaved dog is welcome at Hurstone but we ask that you read our dog rules before planning to bring your pet. There is a small extra charge to bring your pet and this can be added as a Chargeable Extra after you have made your booking.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture nor in any of the bedrooms, including the annexe.
- Dogs are not allowed hot tub.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the property at any time.
- Ideally, dogs should sleep in a crate at night; if this is really not possible please follow our guidelines as to where your pet can sleep. It's a good idea to bring their basket and blanket, and some toys; dogs like familiarity and it will help them to settle.
- Wet or muddy dogs should be cleaned and dried before being allowed into the house. Towels are supplied for this. We also supply blankets for your pet.
- Dog mess must be picked up throughout your stay. Please have a very thorough check of the grounds before you leave on the day of your departure.
- Note that there may be livestock in the surrounding grounds and farmland. Dogs should always be kept on short leads when out walking.
- We take steps to make the garden and grounds as secure as possible, but there is no guarantee that your pet will not escape, so it is important that your dog is supervised at all times.